Have you ever been divorced, abused, rejected by someone you believed loved you?
The next time take a minute, a deep breath, a vacation and change your mindset
to 'I am loveable'......because in relationships you are to be loved.
To use the lyrics from Berry Gordy and Jackie Wilson song, 'To be loved'
Someone to care,
Someone to share,
And please don't make decisions in moments of despair
13 Things that will not make you feel loved in a relationship
- A person who is controlling (Bossy Bully), negative, know it all, cheater, disrespectful, jealous, selfish, abusive, dishonest (liar), destructive, hot-headed, foolish, loud mouth, taker who is not nice to you or others. Also, has different values and priorities than you, yes being equally yoked (compatible) does matter.
Someone to kiss,
Someone to miss,
When you're away
To hear from each day.
13 Things that will make you feel loved in a relationship
- A person who genuinely cares about and believes in you
- A person that understands your challenges and is not using them as reasons to walk away
- A person who makes you feel safe, they don’t point out every flaw and criticize every mistake
- A person who makes you feel good about being who you are
- A person who makes you feel loved and cared for
- A person who makes you feel wanted
- A person who listens to your gripes and needs, then bring healing to your heart
- A person who is dependable and reliable to fight life battles along side of you
- A person who appreciates you spending time and doing things with and for them
- A person who encourages you towards becoming your best
- A person who supports you toward achieving your dreams
- A person who finds you interesting, accepts you as you are and respects your opinions
- But most of all there honest, you can always trust what they say.
The key to finding a mate is finding someone that is a companion and friend, that celebrates U not tolerate you.
Wait for the person who pursues you and accept your past, support your present, and encourages you to achieve your dreams in the future.
Wait for the person who wants to show you off to the world because they are so proud of you
And most of all, wait for the person who will make you a priority, because that's where you belong and how you deserve to be treated.....
As months past and things begin to chill, keep it real by making sure, it's GOD's will
and not written in the sand, to be washed away, before it hardens like clay
Then everyday play and pray, to enjoy the day
But to be truly, truly, truly loved
Is more than all of these things!
At the end of the day, both partners want the same blissful feelin
To be loved, to be loved
Oh, what a feeling,
To be loved
Broke-to-Better Blogs, Nomopofolks Association, Dallas, Texas