Have you ever been divorced, abused, rejected by someone you believed loved you?
Typically, we date or marry a familiar type of person in the community, that reflects our unfinished business(hurts, habits, hangups).
Lesson Learned: Everything you are attracted to, you may not be compatible with (just because it look good, doesn't mean you can live good with it). Try a new type of person that is likeminded (convictions/standards) and headed in same direction toward your goals.
Take a minute, a deep breath, a vacation and say to yourself 'I love and approve of myself '......because in relationships you have to love you, first. Always know, No matter where you are, somebody is always attracted to you irregardless, of your look, money, size, color or disability, that approves of U.
To use the lyrics from Berry Gordy and Jackie Wilson song, 'To be loved'
Someone to care,
Someone to share,
And please don't make decisions in moments of despair
Things that will not make you feel loved in a relationship
- A person who is controlling (Bossy Bully), negative, know it all, cheater, disrespectful, jealous, selfish, abusive, dishonest (liar), manipulative, destructive, hot-headed, foolish, loud mouth, taker who is not nice to you or others and that is in it for your money. The person has completely different goals, values and priorities than you, yes, being equally yoked (compatible) does matter.
Now pray, GOD, I want to meet someone new that is best for me
Someone to kiss,
Someone to miss,
When you're away
To hear from each day.
10 Things that will make you feel loved in a relationship
- A person who is genuine that cares about and believes in you, no strings attached
- A person who is confident and a builder
- A person who is positive and finds you interesting
- A person who is smart and wise
- A person who listens to your gripes and needs, then bring healing to your heart
- A person who is dependable and reliable to fight life battles along side of you
- A person who appreciates you spending time and doing things with and for them
- A person who is compassionate
- A peson who is respectful
- But most of all they honest and peaceful, you can always trust what they say.
The key to finding a mate is finding someone that is a lifetime helpmate and friend, that celebrates U not tolerate you.
Wait for the person who pursues you and accept your past, support your present, and encourages you to achieve your dreams in the future.
Make sure you both want the same goals, Before you get your heart involved
And most of all, wait for the person who will make you a priority, because that's where you belong and how you deserve to be treated.....
As months past and things begin to chill, keep it real by making sure, it's GOD's will
and not written in the sand, to be washed away, before it hardens like clay
Then everyday play and pray, to enjoy the day
But to be truly, truly, truly loved
Is more than all of these things!
At the end of the day, both partners want the same blissful feelin
To be loved, to be loved
Oh, what a feeling,
To be loved
Broke-to-Better Blogs, Nomopofolks Association, Dallas, Texas